SPECIAL BATCH FOR EUROPE/US/CANADA
SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE FOUNDATION COURSE
FRESH BATCH STARTING IN JANUARY 2023! CONVENIENT ONLINE CLASS SESSIONS!
Attention, Indians working abroad!
- Do you intend to return to India someday in the future?
- Are you interested in Sustainability, Environmental conservation, Natural and Organic Farming?
- Are you concerned by the worldwide health and nutrition crisis?
- Would you like to grow at least a part of your own food?
- Do you sometimes think of a complete lifestyle change – to a holistic, sensible, deep rooted way of life close to nature?
Whether you wish to take up sustainable agriculture as the next chapter of your life, or would like to understand the food-nutrition-health relationship deeply, whether you want to play the role of an informed and responsible consumer or wish to play an active part in the new Safe food movements emerging all over the globe, a structured program in the basics of Sustainable Agriculture will certainly set you off in the right direction, full of confidence!
Start your journey to a better life – join the ‘Sustainable Agriculture Foundation Course’!‘
The course consists of about 14 weekly sessions, conducted online at timings that suit your convenience. Unique and original content, India-centric focus and a clear scientific perspective are some of our strengths. The faculty consists of reputed experts, published authors, innovators and researchers in their respective fields.
Program Fee: USD 300, payable in INR
Course start date - Sunday, 15th January 2023 (Tentative)
Time - 9 a.m. EST. to 1 p.m. EST
(Suitable for participants from Europe, USA and Canada)
Register your interest and mark your calendar now!